Above is a current thread from Reddit where a half Asian woman describes her experiences being stared at by Asian women, an experience I have also shared and which causes me a lot of discomfort and anger.
For reference, I am 6’0″, relatively half-half looking, good looking, and look more like a Central Asian / Xinjiang person than a full blooded Asian. I will detail my experiences with Asian women, both Asian American, and Asian-Asian women, in an attempt to demonstrate just how their “love” isn’t actually love, and how they seem to come and go with the tides rather than forming relationships like normal people.
Keep in mind that Asian women, and only Asian women, marry out at an incredible rate, implying that they are unique in their mating choices and that they take race into consideration while dating – rather than love.
My experiences in the US are as follows.
- Very positive interactions with some non-Asian women, some of whom are very, very beautiful, who seem to be attracted to my looks, or my abilities, but generally do not want to maintain a relationship, because, I suspect, I am half Asian, and an average looking white guy from a well off family is far superior.
- Asian American women in relationships with white men will ALWAYS give me snide looks in passing. I don’t know why but I suspect this is because of their haughty “this is what we can make.” Other times when I am out with a woman, they will give me a “stare” and sometimes will even drop their boyfriends’ hand – proving that they don’t actually like the white male.
- Asian American women with their white boyfriends (generally unattractive) will always look at me with a smirk on their face – to which I frown given that I find their white worshipping disgusting.
- Asian American women with their white boyfriends will sometimes just stare at me with what I can only describe as a look of desperation – like just a sad, distant look.
- Asian American women will sometimes, on finding out that I am half Asian, view me with repulsion or disgust – ironic since they are the ones creating half Asian sons like me.
- I noticed that many Asian American women with their white boyfriends / husbands, seem to be completely miserable, rarely talk, look very depressed, and have a cold, standoffish behavior with them, which oftentimes involves a very nagging, condescending tone. My cousins and aunts, all of whom are in relationships with white men, are with men who are extremely awkward, weird (one has extreme allergies to virtually everything, another who is 5’5″ and can’t drive) and routinely humiliate or degrade them behind their backs, or even in front of them (arguing about directions).
My experiences in China are as follows.
- Asian women ignore me. By and large, Asian women in Asia want Asian men, and even the lower class women are immune to my “charms and looks.”
- Asian women in Asia will not chase down foreigners, due to social stigma. The ones that came onto me were morbidly obese or generally ugly with horrible skin defects (giant moles).
- Asian women who date white men tend to be very ugly, and I get similar “looks” from them in Asia, as if they want to feel as if they are “justified” in their racial preference.
All points indicate to the fact that Asian women don’t seem to marry for love. Looking at my parents’ sexless, loveless marriage, I realize that she married primarily for integration and whiter children, and after realizing the very cold, callous nature of how Asian women view marriage, and seeing how cold my parents’ marriage was, I realized how depraved they are.
A thread is up on Reddit now, if anyone is interested, where Eurasian girls discuss being gawked at by Asian girls in public.